Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Congrats Noah and God Speed Phil

There some big news in my circle of blog buddies.

Noah over at Defensetech is engaged. Congrats!

Marriage, like Texas A&M, is a great institution...if you feel like you need to be institutionalized. I kid. I've been married for +7 years, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. The two best things that I ever did were join the Army and marry Julie both of which made me a better, more complete human being. And, of course, marriage led to the third best thing that I ever did: Zane.



And Phil over at Intel Dump has a "rendevous with destiny". He's now officially part of the Human Spackle club. He's getting mobilized to the 101st ABN (ASSLT), the most power division on God's green earth, to deploy to Iraq. Phil have you memorized the Screaming Eagle Fight Song yet?

Phil has asked me to be part of a caretaker team on his blog. I'm going to help keep it going while he's gone. I'll do my best to help continue his excellent work. But, I'm hoping he has time to write because I look forward to hearing what he has to say about Iraq.

Anyway, good luck to both you guys.

--Kris

PS. For those of you who don't get the Texas A&M joke, I went to Texas Tech. Get yer guns up.

1 Comments:

At June 30, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Though I'm sorry that your opportunity over at Intel Dump has come in such a trying way, Congrats! You definitely deserve some broader readership and this will help get your name and blog out to a lot more people.

Now all you need is to get off this darned blogger thing! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home