Sunday, July 03, 2005

Intel Dump

My first post as part of the new Intel Dump team is up. It's just a little introduction of myself. Funny thing is that I never really did that with this blog so you might want to go check it out. Or not.

I will still be posting here and probably cross-post things back and forth between the two blogs. There are certain subjects that will probably stay here where they belong, some that will stay there, and some that don't "belong" anywhere. But, hell, its a free country.

2 Comments:

At July 06, 2005, Blogger J. said...

Congrats. I did a spell of guest blogging at DefenseTech.org, and had to hustle (or felt compelled to) to get posts for both blogs. Still, it's fun to be desired. Good luck with the venture, I'm sure you'll get some well-deserved coverage.

 
At July 06, 2005, Blogger Kris Alexander said...

thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home