Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Current TV Update

So, I was doing a little vanity googling and I found this on the Current TV blog:

Alexander the Average weighs in with a fantastic point:

If the folks behind Current TV are interested in reaching out to new voices and a broad spectrum of people and ideas, then they should spend time trying to cultivate military sources. [...]

I'd like to see Gore and current TV reach out to Mil bloggers. I'd also like to see them reach out to units in Iraq. Digital video cameras are all over the battlefield, and I'm sure that somebody would share with Current TV. All they have to do is ask.

Message received, Alexander, and appreciated.


Two key points here: somebody was actually reading my blog and somebody actually listened. Oh shit, what's next? Am I going to have to change my blog name to "alexander the above average"?

3 Comments:

At April 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kris -

"In the moment of victory, tighten your chinstrap."

- Bill

 
At April 14, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Alex,
I just discovered your blog a couple weeks ago, it definately is above average, but don't change the name, Its one of the better names out there, right up there with Irritable Blog Syndrome!

 
At April 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Maybe they'll let you host a show where you could share digital photos and stories from deployed soldiers. Sort of like a 21st century rendition of "Letters from the Front"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home