Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blog Begging

Okay all you smart guys and gals out there, I need a little help. I'm trying to ramp up the performance of my reserve company, and tackle some tougher subject material in our training. So here are some things that I need:

  • Anything you've got (briefs, papers, etc) on Effects Based Operations (Hat tip to the "Big D" for his help on this)
  • A good brief that outlines the current status of "transformation". You know all that UEx and UEy stuff.
  • Any border patrol guys out there? (SGT L you reading?) Border security is a hot issue in Iraq right now, and I want to get smarter on intelligence support to border security.
  • Any other professional development material that you've found useful. Any other commanders out there? What worked for you?

Also, I'm moving forward with my assessment slides. I'll probably publish them this week. Now is your last chance for input.

Thanks.

2 Comments:

At July 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Information Operations Knowledge Center on AKO contains some good briefs and papers on EBO and some useful lessons learned.

 
At July 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A browse through the 2005 Army Modernization Plan (warning: 256 page PDF) might help with the 'transformation' status question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home