Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lazy Blogging

I haven't been posting much lately because I've been fairly busy. It's grant season at the office and we just spent .5 million in Homeland Security money on equipment. Your tax dollars are hard at work. I've been busy acquiring and distributing all kinds of goodies to our various teams.
I've also been in a hazard mitigation class where I learned how to implement hazard mitigation projects. Fun.

And, this last weekend we had a three-day FTX where the battalion did weapons qualification and other lanes training. I don't have all the data yet, but I believe that my company lead the way in qualification rates. (Yours truly shot fairly well on the M-9.) And we certainly ran a bad-ass react to convoy/first aid lane. Not that I'm bragging or anything. I would never do that.

And to top it all off, I'm about to go to Fort Huachuca for two weeks for a school.

So, as my grandfather would say, I'm busier than a two-peckered puppy. I'll have a post up about the some interesting things that I've done with unit training. So stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2005, Blogger J. said...

I wondered what the dealio was. Thought you were focusing on the Intel Dump and neglecting your base. Have fun in Arizona, and keep blogging, dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home